A keyboard with a number pad comes into your picture often to deal with numbers and mathematical functions. While it’s true that most new-age compact keyboards allow you to perform the same task via the number keys above, a dedicated number pad makes the grind a bit more tolerable. Add wireless functionality to this setup and you’ve got yourself a portable wire-free gadget.
Most wireless keyboards have dual wireless connections in the form of Bluetooth pairing and a wireless 2.4GHz connection. This makes it easy to connect keyboards to desktops and laptops. The good thing is that full keyboards with pads can be helpful in a variety of situations. There are a good number of wireless gaming keyboards as well.
Best wireless keyboard with number Pad Sometimes your touchscreen or built-in keyboard won’t cut it if you type all day. For this, you need a wireless keyboard. Connecting a wireless keyboard via Bluetooth to your laptop, smartphone, tablet, or streaming device helps you type more comfortably. Also, they are portable, ergonomic and they don’t take up as much space as traditional wireless keyboards.
The best wireless keyboard with the number pad in 2022
- Best for the Office: Logitech MX Keys Wireless Keyboard
- Best Budget: Logitech K380 Bluetooth Keyboard
- Best Compact Mac Mechanical Keyboard: Keychron K2 Wireless Mechanical Keyboard
- Best Ergonomic Keyboard: Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard
- Best for Professionals: Logitech Craft Bluetooth Keyboard
- Best Looks: Apple Magic Keyboard With Numeric Keypad
- Best Wireless Gaming Keyboard: Corsair K63 Wireless Special Edition Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
- Best Wireless Mechanical Mac Keyboard: Matias Laptop Pro Keyboard for Mac
- A Compact Pick for Apple Users: Apple Magic Keyboard
How do you choose the best wireless keyboard with number pad in 2022?
We are researched several wireless keyboards and tested a handful of them to find the best one for your workplace. Our choices include both compact and full-size keyboards with number pads for those in need. Although we’ve included a handful of mechanical keyboards in this guide, the truth is, most mechanical keyboards are not wireless. If you choose a mechanical keyboard, be sure to read this guide to determine which switch type will work best for you.
For everyone else, we’re still confident in recommending chiclet-style keyboards যা which is the most common type of wireless keyboard. These keyboards usually come with rechargeable batteries, standard keyboard layouts that are suitable for Windows or Mac OS, and have the ability to connect to multiple devices. So, buy our favorite keyboards below so you can get a more comfortable, ergonomic, and wireless office setup.
Read on to find our recommendations for wireless keyboards with number pads. But first,
- Looking for wired mice? Here are the best-wired mouse for office work
- Take a look at these blazing fast 240Hz gaming monitors
Best for the Office: Logitech MX Keys Wireless Keyboard
The backlit keys ensure that you can type in dark or low light without any problems.
It has dual connection options. In addition to Bluetooth, you can also connect it via an in-box USB dongle. Battery life is fairly good, as the MX keys provide an average of 10 days of battery life with the backlight on.
The bottom line is that if you’re looking for an office-based keyboard and don’t want to empty your pockets, it should fit your needs well.
MX keys from Logitech are arguably the best wireless keyboard. It’s paired with a total of three devices that you can easily switch to, whether you’re using a Mac, PC, smartphone, or tablet.
The keyboard has a built-in number pad and backlit key. You need to recharge it with the included USB-C cable before its rechargeable battery provides a fantastic 10 days of power.
We think if you’re looking for a premium-looking and felt keyboard that offers a great mix of comfort and features, you just can’t go wrong with it.
|Special Feature||Wireless, Lighting|
|Style||MX Keys Keyboard|
About this item:
- Perfect stroke keys: Spherically dished keys match the shape of your fingertips, offering satisfying feedback with every tap
- Comfort and stability: Type with confidence on a keyboard crafted for comfort, stability, and precision
- Smart illumination hand proximity detection and automatic backlighting
- Flow cross computer control: Type on multiple computers in 1 fluid workflow
- Multi-device & multi-OS: Compatible with Windows, macOS, Linux, iOS, and Android systems – Pair with up to 3 devices. Easy-switch keys to connect up to three devices and easily switch between them
- USB c Rechargeable: Full charge lasts up to 10 days or up to 5 months with back-lighting off. MX Keys Keyboard- 5.1 H x 16.9 W x 0.8 D inch, USB Receiver-0.7 H x 0.5 W x 0.2 D inch, Palm rest-2.5 H x 16.5 W x 0.3 D inch
- 1 year limited hardware warranty.
Compare Logitech Wireless Keyboards
|Layout||Full size||Compact||Full size||Full size|
|Power||Up to 10 days/USB-C charge||Up to 24 mos/2 AAA batteries||Up to 10 days/micro-USB charge||Up to 7 days/USB-C charge|
|Connected devices||Up to 3||Up to 3||1||Up to 3|
|Flow Control||Up to 3||Up to 3||No||Up to 3|
Style: MX Keys Keyboard
Other Technical Details
|Item model number||920-009294|
|Hardware Platform||Laptop, PC, Linux|
|Item Weight||1.9 pounds|
|Package Dimensions||17.87 x 5.83 x 1.57 inches|
|Batteries||1 Lithium Polymer batteries required. (included)|
|Date First Available||September 4, 2019|
- Sleek look, with environment-aware backlighting.
- Works seamlessly across multiple synced wireless devices, even with differing OSs.
- Long battery-life rating.
- Minimal key travel.
- Flat overall contour.
- The wrist rest costs extra.
High-end keyboards designed specifically for office work are much rarer than things made for gaming. So when Logitech serves one of the biggest names in the field, it’s worth paying attention to. The $ 99.99 MX keys provide some of the company’s valuable predecessor, some of the top features of Logitech Craft হ alas, not Craft’s Nifty Dial-in a cheap but still premium-priced package. Like Logitech’s other action-oriented offerings, the MX Keys is a low-profile keyboard that looks like a laptop, which prevents it from being a truly overall offer for power users. Still, if you’re looking for something thin and wireless with extras to help get the job done, the MX Key can help.
A desktop keyboard in laptop style
The MX key is a full-size keyboard that clocks in with 108 keys. This is amazing because, although it is a keyboard for power users, it is a very compact and fresh shape. 5.2 inches wide from front to back, 16.9 inches wide, and a low-profile 0.8-inch high এটি it has built-in lift co-MX keys with a clean, attractive style. It’s not as minimal as the Apple Magic Keyboard, but its brushed aluminum body and slender, small-handed, sun-serif worm lend a smooth edge to “it’s from the future!” Appearance
That look comes at a cost, though. Like past MX keyboards, MX keys use Logitech’s own low-profile membrane key. They only offer 1.8mm vertical key travel, which you will find on many laptop keyboards. In fact, Logitech itself describes the experience of using the MX key as “laptop typing“. And we agree.